Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog Mix Collection Vol. 1

 
I've been all over YouTube today collecting some of my favorite tracks for this blog , they span many different music styles and genres. Sometimes its just fun to drift across time and space filling in the musical gaps in my collective conscious, or to be blunt its fun to waste time when I can get it!! So with no further ado the first in my Blog Mix collection series.
 
Doctor Ross - Cat Squirrel (1961)
 
 
The Incredible Bongo Band - Apache (1973)
 
 
 Ananda Shankar - Jumpin Jack Flash (1970)
 
 
Jean Jacques Perrey - E.V.A (1970)
 
 
THEM & Van Morrison - It's All Over Now Baby Blue (1966) 
 
 
Area Code 615 - Hey Jude (1969)
 
 
Funkadelic - Super Stupid (1971)
 
 
The Village Sound - Big Bird (1969)
 
 
Sir Lord Baltimore - Kingdom Come (1970 - Full Album) 
 
 
The Hassles - The Hassles (1967 - Complete Album)
 
 
Coloured Balls - Human Being (1973)
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I dig the Sir Baltimore. The vox aren't my fav but maybe they will grow on me with repeated listens. I can definitely hear the stoner rock vibe.

    Do yourself a favor and look up Pentagram's "First Daze Here" album on youtube, I think you'd dig it a lot.

    ReplyDelete