Saturday, December 29, 2012

Steelers Wheel - 1972

 
 
File:Stealersalbum.jpgWell what can I say I've been passing up this band for years and years , I just never paid much attention to them because who hasn't heard "stuck in the middle with you" a million times....but I finally bought their first album for a buck and low and behold I really dug the rest of the album too good stuff , I'll have to get the rest in due time. Never judge a book by its Rafferty I guess.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it was the 70's man no need to explain!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I will have to seek this one out. Rafferty is pretty underrated as an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah all I knew about him for many years was Baker Street from my parents albums then I found out he was in Steelers Wheel,and a notorious alcoholic and recluse. He has a huge following overseas as kind of a folk hero too

    ReplyDelete